Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm in ASIAAA

I'm in Hong Kong! We landed a bit ago at the airport. We're waiting to fly to Singapore in a few hours. We had a 5 hour flight, then a 14.5 hour flight, which wasn't bad. Cathay Pacific is awesome. There's so much entertainment aha. Tons of movies and TV shows and games, much cooler than British Airways. But the seats are hard...which made sleeping painful. It's so cool how I can see mountains from the windows here. Too bad it's raining and gross weather. I'm so awake for 6am. Jet lag's going to be a bitch tonight. I still have yet to EAT anything here... nothing's open this early =(

3 comments:

  1. Dear friend,
    Even though I lead an exhilarating life, I will dedicate my time to reading this all summer because I know how intense you can be, especially in ASIA.

    Love,
    Your partner in CRAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I like that picture of you eating rice. I wonder who was right beside of you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bueno que esta todo bien! te amo y espero que lo pases superrrrr. Nunca dejes de comunicarte.

    ReplyDelete