Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hot hot heat

Singapore is soooo humid. It feels like a sauna 24/7. It's really nice though. Everything is really organized and landscaped. NUS's campus is sooo awesome. It's so much cooler than UNC. Everything looks so new and modern. They even have glass rooms for people to go in to talk on their cell phones in the library. My room is a single with air conditioning and its own bathroom. Apparently the first case of swine flu was found in Singapore today. Now we have to take our temperatures every morning and report them to prove that we don't have swine flu. Today for breakfast I ate a cheese and mushroom prata with a banana milkshake. Lunch was pigs belly with rice, and lychee tea. I tried almond/mint milk too. For dinner I had chicken with egg and rice, and fish soup and pineapple juice. There are so many fruits. We went to the botanical gardens today, too. I would upload pictures but I'm too lazy. I fail at blogging, I'm too tired to really write much. I'm still jet lagged and have to read my assignments for tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, you can eat!!. Also...PICTURES!PICTURES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pigs belly = ewwwwwww
    and btw i had pineapple juice every day wen i was in the philippines. i LOVED it. if its as good in singapore id be VERY jealous :(

    MISS YOUU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for updating us on your food life. That's the most important thing anywhere you go. Haha. Just kidding. Sounds like you're having a great time.

    PS: PICTURES

    ReplyDelete