Friday, July 24, 2009

Homehomehome











Soo I'm back from aza. I'm not as jetlagged as I thought I'd be. Yesterday I got to see SARAH PAI =D We have an extreme list of things we have to complete before I go to Chinaaaaa.

Thailand was pretty awesome. We didn't get to be on our own as much as we were in Singapore, but we still had some free time and got to go explore Bangkok on our own... Though we mostly just shopped. And saw Up in 3-D... I'm glad we got to do some planned things we wouldn't have been able to do on our own, like visit the United Nations and see a border school at the Thailand/Burma border. We got to talk to people who work at refugee camps, too. The touristy stuff was ok, like the Grand Palace etc. When we went to Kanchanaburi and Ratchaburi, we had to stay in this hotel which was basically a love shack. We had mood lighting in our room among other things. We were supposed to get to hike through the jungle, but the park rangers decided our group was too big so instead we had to climb 586 stairs (yes, I counted) to get to a cave. The cave at least was cool. We had to shimmy through a crevice to get in. I miss everyone already :( It's not the same to wake up and not see little Nina in the bed next to me, or running away from someone's feet. Or seeing Lea dance to Wonder Girls and cover herself from head to toe with a jacket in order to keep bugs away. I almost even miss shielding myself from Danielle's wrath =P Or making fun of Nicole... I DON'T TALK LIKE THAT =P Hong Kong was aight, after seeing Singapore it wasn't that awesome. It was like Singapore but bigger. Really clean, and lots of buildings, etc. If I was rich I could have shopped there haha. Oh geez, I'm having shopping withdrawls here after being in Thailand. I almost had a heart attack when I got to the airport and had to spend $2.24 on a bottle of water, instead of 10 baht. Even in Singapore a water bottle was only Sing $0.16 at the canteen D= Why is America so expensiveeeeeee?! I saw dresses just like the ones I got in Thailand for $3 for $25 at South Park yesterday. When I go to China I'll have to get a new wardrobe fo cheapz.

I'm killing time now until I go see Sarah againnn. We're going somewhere scandalous this afternoon. Then tonight we're going out again. We might go see The Ugly Truth... I'm behind on my movies. I haven't even seen Harry Potter 6 yet since it came out while I was in Thailand. Oh yea, in Thailand before a movie starts, you have to stand up while they play the national anthem and show a slideshow of pictures of the king. The whole monarchy thing there is cray. I bet my blog will be blocked now in Thailand because of that comment.

I MISS DELILA ELSAYED D= I won't get to see her until I come home from Chinaaaa. Why must you live in Saudi Arabia?! I'm sorry I tore apart our family. I know you and Irritator will be waiting for me to return... He won't love Kitty as much as he loves me XD

No comments:

Post a Comment